Hi! I’m Mei.
Japanese Chinese American in the DC suburbs. Currently on a gap year.
- Aaaaaand… we’re in quarantine.
- One week living on the rubble
- The beginnings: dead trees, visible goods, and conch shells.
- Just a tad uncomfy
- Fears and reflections for the new year
- Letters from last October
- Why, hello there stranger.
- The sixth attempt
- Day of Remembrance
- Happy new year, from the baby chick
- Finding balance in a world of “chaotic good”
- On leadership, 4×100 relays, and Beijing Opera
- Nouns for America, Nouns for China
- Musings from computer class
- Two weeks in
- Walking the lonely wooden bridge
- Thoughts on 1 week at Beijing 80
- Last day at home
- The best nine days of my life
- Give me my damn Philz
- NSLI-Y Application tips
- Miyazaki and my gloriously human animated role models
- The beginning